Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Decent Ride

I finally got out on the BMW. I got it back from Max BMW after 3 weeks. It was in for its annual service and it kept running down the battery. The annual service went fine. Turns out my Autocom was drawing .50 amps all the time. I had never run a relay because I was told the draw was negligible unless I left the headset plugged in. Oh well.

Well back to ride it was a short jaunt out RT 2 heading east on the Taconic trailer over Petersburg Pass and into Mass. Then I went north on Rt 7 into Bennington and stopped at my favorite diner, the Blue Benn. I had the pumpkin and pecan pancakes with sausage. Take that St. Patrick!
Then I just hit some back roads here and there to meander back to Troy area. It was a pretty short ride, bout 75 miles.

It was nice to get out and clear my head.


View Larger Map

No comments: