Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Green Mountain Rally 20070914

Okay just to relive the memories one last time, I finally got the pictures off my camera. I didn't take many but I will share some of what I have.

Paul Bachorz on the left and Ron hanging out while I set up my camp


One more of Paul and Ron


Ron and I had lunch at A&W on Friday


All American Food!! My Favorite!


My R11S and Rons GS in front of our respective tents after returning from lunch


A pop-up camper that I think was towed behind a K-LT


Some of the bikes there early Friday


The Ocean State club was in full force.


Nice LS!


The campground before all the rain came.


When the rain finally broke Ron and I headed to Ben&Jerry's for a factory tour and came upon a vintage Time, Speed, Distance Rally while looking for lunch.


Old BMW Hack


A really nice Bevelhead Ducati


A beautiful MV Agusta!


The Ben&Jerry's gift shop


waiting to purchase tour tickets


The movie theatre where you see the movie about the history of B&J. You were not allowed to take pictures of the actual area where they make the ice cream.


Free samples!!


I didn't take many pictures this trip because of the rain and I just wasn't in the mood. I didn't do a whole lot of riding either because of the rain and it was fairly close to my house.

No comments: